Second Homes - thinking out of the box
Many buyers think a second home is out of their reach. But sometimes all it takes is thinking out of the box. Consider these possibilities:
1. Buy land. Purchase the land first with the plan to build on it further down the road.
2. Go for 'access'. Buying a property with waterfront access instead of waterfront can be more affordable.
3. Consider having neighbors. Condos can offer the amenties location you are looking for without the price of a single family.
4. Don't go for the address. Look into communities other than the 'hot' addresses with the 'hot' price tags.
5. Make 2nd first. Consider making your second home your first and renting something modest close to the office.
Thinking of buying a second home in Virginia Beach? Contact us. We are here to help. Or visit our website for an automated email home search. It is fast, automatic, and free!
Tags: second home
waterfront condo virginia beach